Tech Modded Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TechCraft V2 and V3

+9
huvali18
Convictohell
black_wolfy
skeletonsniper12
lindon10
TMz XenosPantha
mooshi101
TheJ123
Colm
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TechCraft V2 and V3 - Page 2 Empty Re: TechCraft V2 and V3

Post  Mriheel 9th March 2012, 11:56 pm

If you updated to 1.2.3 then theres still a link that Isbit posted in the "1.2" topic for a 1.1 .jar, so you could download that to get back on the server until they update.
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Name : Michael
Favourite Game(s) : Minecraft
TechCraft V2 and V3 - Page 2 Custombadgmoderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 13th March 2012, 4:08 am

For V2 You should consider adding the mo' creatures mod, but you would have to fix it a little since some mobs can do a lot of damage to the terrain.

For V3 I like the idea, but I do think it should be whitelisted since you said you wouldn't have any bukkit so you wouldn't be able to fix it so that there is no random tp and no random bans and stuff like that. You should only let VERY TRUSTED people on that server otherwise, if one person gets on who does lots of griefing, they'll start tp ing to people, stealing there stuff then banning them.
But I do like the idea and think you should let people who have been on the normal TechCraft for a long time and are very trusted onto the server. That would be fun.
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 13th March 2012, 7:39 am

Mriheel wrote:For V2 You should consider adding the mo' creatures mod, but you would have to fix it a little since some mobs can do a lot of damage to the terrain.

For V3 I like the idea, but I do think it should be whitelisted since you said you wouldn't have any bukkit so you wouldn't be able to fix it so that there is no random tp and no random bans and stuff like that. You should only let VERY TRUSTED people on that server otherwise, if one person gets on who does lots of griefing, they'll start tp ing to people, stealing there stuff then banning them.
But I do like the idea and think you should let people who have been on the normal TechCraft for a long time and are very trusted onto the server. That would be fun.

The mo' creatures mod never gets updated to the latest version, it's still on 1.8.1. Mo' creatures still gets updated for single player. So I can't do that.

I'm currently thinking how we will do the whitelisting scheme at the moment.

Sorry I haven't been on in an white because i've been busy recently, i've only had a bit of time for that site. Expect V1 updated by this week at latest should be next week.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
TechCraft V2 and V3 - Page 2 Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 13th March 2012, 11:14 pm

Oh, I didn't know that it took so long for them to update. I just think its a really cool mod. I don't know of any other mods that would work with a multiplayer server. I do know of other mods (that I use on sp) that I use, but they wouldn't really be the best ideas for a multiplayer server.

Who has access to these servers, or are they not up yet? I'm interested in both of them, they sound pretty cool.
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Colm 13th March 2012, 11:19 pm

Mriheel wrote:Oh, I didn't know that it took so long for them to update. I just think its a really cool mod. I don't know of any other mods that would work with a multiplayer server. I do know of other mods (that I use on sp) that I use, but they wouldn't really be the best ideas for a multiplayer server.

Who has access to these servers, or are they not up yet? I'm interested in both of them, they sound pretty cool.

V2 is up but it needs a little tweaking

V3 Is up and down which still needs work

Don't worry their are no age caps on these servers but you need to at least obtain the rank Trusted or Helper (Maybe Noble not sure yet) Staff of corse are allowed in straight away.

These servers should be finished around late april hopefully.
Colm
Colm
!TMz!
!TMz!

Name : Colm David Overy
Favourite Game(s) : Halo Series, Minecraft, KSP and some other games
Motto : Life isn't about where you're from or where you're at. It's about where you want to go.
TechCraft V2 and V3 - Page 2 Custombadgefounder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mriheel 13th March 2012, 11:27 pm

Cool, I hope I can get to Trusted soon since I'm not even a noble yet (even though I've been on the server since October) because I'm always on homework overload. I wish my teachers would assign less homework, because it means that I can't get on the server as much as I'd like to. Even getting on the server about 80% of my minecraft time I'm still only about half way there.
Anyway, I hope I can get there VERY SOON!
Mriheel
Mriheel
TMz Poster
TMz Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mc_creep 14th March 2012, 1:15 am

you wish...... but i'll get there first >Very Happy
mc_creep
mc_creep
TMz Obsessed
TMz Obsessed

Favourite Game(s) : BGO, creeperfishing, spore pc version, and portal1 and 2
Motto : MY HATE IS THE LIFEBLOOD THAT PULSES THROUGH THE VEINS OF YOUR UNIVERSE. IT IS MY GIFT TO

Back to top Go down

Post  lindon10 14th March 2012, 10:32 am

Mriheel wrote:Cool, I hope I can get to Trusted soon since I'm not even a noble yet (even though I've been on the server since October) because I'm always on homework overload. I wish my teachers would assign less homework, because it means that I can't get on the server as much as I'd like to. Even getting on the server about 80% of my minecraft time I'm still only about half way there.
Anyway, I hope I can get there VERY SOON!

lol, I never do my homework Very Happy
lindon10
lindon10
Poster Grade 2
Poster Grade 2

Name : Lindon Blanch
Favourite Game(s) : Minecraft and Battlefield 3
Motto : Minecraft=Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik315 11th April 2012, 9:01 pm

V3 sounds fun. Could you sign me up please?

Erik315
Member Grade 3
Member Grade 3

Favourite Game(s) : Minecraft, what else?
Motto : Redstone, redstone and more redstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2